While I’m a Summer girl at heart, Fall manages to get me every year. I always look forward to seeing the trends in all their different prints and colors that take over the shop and my wardrobe. Here are a few of my recent Beehive finds that I’m wearing in constant rotation.
1. Animal Print is my neutral. This year, the Animal Print Midi’s are having quite the moment to shine (literally, so silky smooth). I can’t get enough of them. I’ve purchased both a zebra and a leopard print because clearly they are different enough to justify having both. I’ll wear them with a heel to play dress up, but I really prefer to contrast their look with a casual sneaker or one of the EIGHT babushka slippers I picked up on a recent trip to Morocco. For extra points, pair with a puff sleeve sweater.
(Top): Claire’s Silky Zebra Skirt, shop here (L): Margo Skirt, shop here (R): Silky Leopard Skirt, shop here
2. Since I can’t wear animal print every day ( I gotta keep it interesting), I know plaid will always be there for me. It has such a special place in my heart: kinda preppy but also edgy in its own weird way and I love it. The Checkmate Blouse is probably the first thing I grab when I don’t know what to wear, and its unassuming prairie girl shape is perfect. It just makes me feel cute.
Shop Claire’s Checkmate Blouse here
3. A Girly Shoe is pretty much my daily go-to when I head to The Hive. I prefer denim but still need to look professional. To update yours, pick a pointed-toe kitten heel. This look has been trending for a few years now, and I can’t imagine it going anywhere soon. If the shoe fits, buy it in every color 😉
4. Blazers are another way I can dress up my denim daily. Pair them with a work blouse or a tee and you’ll always look put together. You can even throw it over a cocktail dress for an unexpected look.
5. Chain Necklaces, Hoops or a Statement Earring complete the look. After I’ve pulled together my outfit for the day, the last thing I want to spend a bunch of time on are my accessories, so I’ve always got my go to’s each season. This Fall, if I’m finding my outfit is missing something, I’ll put on a silver chain necklace + silver hoops. My other go-to is a gold hoop with a bunch of gold necklaces, can’t go wrong. If I need a little color, I’ll go for something a bit more outrageous, like a huge statement earring.
Shop All Jewelry and Accessories here
Thanks for reading. And incase you’re wanting to see my “outdoor shower closet”, here ya go. xx, Claire